Genuine Time Crisis, Phase Two: The Plan|In:
- fixed weekly study session for colloquium with T. the Imp.
- daily colloquium study, including 10-30 new lines and review of 40-100 previous lines.
- fixed weekly three hours for catching up on the three papers I haven't written for last year's courses.
- indulging my LJ habit until satiated.
- keeping up with daily news
- Project Ben-Yehuda maintenance
- Homer 2004 reading group
- Plutarch reading group [if it still exists; ygurvitz?]
- seeing friends very seldom
- attending all classes at TAU; handing in all assignments on time.
- existing TAU schedule, including courses I audit.
Will it work? A:
It will take a miracle.
Current Mood: Miracle Max
Current Music: Brahms -- Ein Deutsches Requiem